AVON Campaign 04,2017
Avon Campaign 4 is effective 01/24 to 02/06
- Boost your skin’s natural beauty with the powerhouse chia seed.
- Chia seeds are a real superfood. I stir them into my morning smoothie – they’re good for you inside and out!
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Paraben- and dye-free
- Exclusive Active Seed Complex – including chia seeds – is featured in all four formulas.
- Chia seed is known to hold 12 times its weight in water, providing 48-hour moisturization so skin appears softer and smoother.
- Four formulas:
- Hydration: for normal/dry skin
- Balance: for oily/combination skin
- Radiance: for dull, uneven tone
- Ageless: for early signs of aging
View Avon Campaign 4 Brochures
View the Avon Campaign 4 Brochures.
Click the links below to view each of the individual Avon Brochures.
- Avon Brochure 4
- Avon Meet Mark.
- Avon Outlet 3/4
- Avon Outlet 4
- Look Beautiful for less
- Avon Savings to love
- Avon Living 3-6
NutraEffects Product Guide
Use this product guide to help you determine which Line is suitable for your skin type.
Click on the picture to download a pdf of this chart to read it better.
How to find out what Skin type you have:
Not sure of what type of skin type you have? No problem, Avon has you covered. Now you can find out exactly which type of skin care you have whether oily, combo, dry, etc. Avon has a brand new tool called The Skin Care advisor. Click the picture below to start your skin care routine.
This will ask you a series of 5 questions about your concerns with your skin. After which you will be shown which products you will need to fullfill your skin care routine needs. I just did this myself below I will show you what resulted from my questionnaire.
Sorry it did not show the pictures of the products, but you can see how it would look.
Now that you have taken the Avon Skin care advisor, you will want to keep your skin care products supplied. Avon has you covered again on that. Subscribe to the Avon Auto Replenish list