Twenty Ways to find customers And Recruits
Share The Passion of AVON
- Telephone- Share Avon’s Earning Opportunity with others in the comfort of your own home.
- Laundromat People doing laundry are a captive audience because they are looking for something interesting while they are waiting on their laundry.
- Superstore or Drug Store. Go to your local store and check out the competitive prices. Talk to people in the cosmetic area about our prices vs. the stores. Just strike up a conversation and see what happens.
- Beauty shop Hair dressers find Avon A great way to supplement their income with a product that complements their business!
- Health Club Take advantage of sharing Avon’s Earning opportunity where you can find people who have already decided to start their year with a positive attitude.
- The Spa People who want to look and feel great go to the spa. Let them know Avon is “The company for women (and a few good men) .
- Restaurants For the waitresses, their customers are a built in source for an earning opportunity with Avon!
- Retirement Facilities What a great way to meet others with the same lifestyle while supplementing their income!
- Clubs and organizations If you belong to a club or organization, the membership list is a great recourse for telephone prospecting.
- Newspaper ads Place an ad in your local newspaper. ( make sure to check out the Avon policy on advertising and promoting before placing your ad. You don’t want to get yourself into trouble and have your account with Avon taken from you.
- Job wanted Ads Look through the bulletin boards with Job seekers on it, If you feel gutsy and not a shy person, call them up and let them know Avon has an opportunity to earn money now that will complement any new or existing job.
- The Grocery Store Many stores offer “Buy or sell” bulletin boards. Post Avon’s Earning opportunity with your name and number! Also, while waiting in line at the check out counter is a great way to start a conversation with a potential prospect.
- Mini Mart gas stations When you go to fill up you car talk with your neighbor who is filling up. Visit different ones at different times of the day so you can meet more people.
- Co-workers Your co workers can be a great source for new leads. Let them know you are looking for people who want to earn extra money! They’ll also want to know more about what you are offering!!
- Relatives Your uncle, aunt brother, sister etc.. anyone of your relatives are another great source for leads. Especially if they are members of a group or club or go out to eat.
- Any time, Any place Whether on the phone or out and about. ALWAYS ASK!!!!
- Sales Clerks– They all ready know how to sell, so the Avon Opportunity would be perfect for them.
- Children with Parents Your children know a lot of children with parents. As a parent, you are all ready aware of the high cost of raising children. That is why you sell Avon.
- PTA Members If you have children or your neighbors have children, contact the local school’s PTA members. And lastly.
- Be Prepared Be sure to carry extra brochures, samples and business cards to share with everyone!! Every contact is a potential Recruit, customer or potential downline member!
- I want to sell Avon
- I want to look at the current brochure online
- I want to request an Avon brochure
- I am all ready a rep and want to see the What’s new books.