1. Spray cologne on damp towel-dried hair before combing.
2. Dab a few drops of perfume on light bulbs; heat will diffuse fragrance when light is on
3 Saturate cotton balls with scent…let dry… tuck in pillowcases.
4. Spray cologne on underside of wood shelves; wood holds scent for ages.
6. Spray panty -hose from waist to knees.
7. Dab cologne on a sheet of plain-bound paper; let dry; keep it in your attache’ case under business cards.
8. Pick up corners of rug and carpets; spray underside with cologne.
9. Saturate lace hankie, let dry, tuck in corner of purse.
10. Put all your empty perfume bottles and stoppers in bureau drawers; throw out only when all traces of fragrance are gone.
11. Dab Perfume on radiator vents and exposed hot water pipes.
12. Put perfume on petal of artificial flowers.
13. Spray fabric-covered hangers in clothes closet.
14.Spritz perfume on your bra before putting it on in the morning.
15.Spray the hem of your skirt lining or slip.
16.Spray on damp towel dried hair before blow drying.
17. Splash some fragrance in the final rinse water of lingerie or linens.
18. Spray pillow cases lightly, just before bedtime.
19. sprinkle powder sachet on sheet or mattress cover.
20. Spray Ironing board before pressing blouses.
21. Add a few drops of perfume to your bath.
22. Tuck a cotton ball saturated with fragrance in your customer bag.
23. Spritz your dollar bills.
24. Spray feet and ankles of panty hose before wearing.
25. Spray on the envelope of a romantic letter.